DTC1250e ID Card Printer/Encoder
The ideal card printing solution for small businesses, schools, and local governments, the FARGO® DTC1250e card printer/encoder is the fastest printer in its class, allowing you to produce 50% more visually-rich, full-color credentials in the same amount of time. Its small, compact footprint makes it easy to use in a variety of office environments and can be easily upgraded to include an embedded iCLASS SE® encoder (part of the iCLASS SE platform), enabling you to produce secure, personalized membership and loyalty photo IDs in one single, seamless step. An optional Wi-Fi® accessory is also available to help you print anytime, anywhere.
Using the included Swift ID® badging software, you can design custom ID badges on the spot, and the FARGO Workbench™ diagnostic utility software can help you easily maintain your printer over time. The DTC1250e also features an intuitive, user-focused SmartScreen™ graphical display, enabling efficient set-up, operation and maintenance of your technology investment.
Backed by a global three-year warranty, each of our seventh generation FARGO printers can be seamlessly integrated to work with other HID products, ensuring that you receive and retain the maximum value from the most trusted name in secure identity solutions.
- Single-sided direct-to-card printer ideal for low volume card printing applications
- Special features: best-in-class for speed, built-in erase/rewrite, supports AES-256 data encryption, and inline card printing, and encoding via one USB connection
- Optional upgrades: Ethernet connectivity, Wi-Fi connectivity, encoding, extended warranty and loaner coverage plans
- Also available: dual-sided printer
Side printing: Single or dual
Print method: Dye sublimation / resin thermal transfer
Resolution: 300 dpi
Print speed: 16 seconds per card / 225 cards per hour (YMCKO)
Included Software: Embedded Swift ID® badging application and FARGO® Workbench™ printer maintenance and diagnostic software with Color Assist spot-color matching
Data protection: AES-256 encryption on the printer over a secure network
- Single-wire Ethernet and USB 2.0 interface for inline printing and encoding
- Wireless connectivity with Wi-Fi® accessory (on Ethernet-enabled printers)
- Easy-to-use (EZ) disposable ribbon cartridge or eco-friendly and more economical (ECO) refillable ribbon cartridge (standard black resin and YMCKO)
Dual-sided printing module
- Magnetic stripe and/or smart card encoding (contact/contactless)
- Printer cleaning kit
Ethernet with internal print server
Accepted Card Sizes:
- CR-79 Adhesive Back
To know more about our products and services call us now at +91 080 23657601/02 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.